Thursday 5 July 2012

Bunga! Bunga!


Ray Vaughan here. Just letting my fans know I have a new mix available to listen to/download at thisistmrw.co.uk. The word that best describes it is "Exotic". Here's the tracklist to give you an idea:

1. Paul Simon - Late In The Evening
2. Cassius - Les Enfants (Gesaffelstein remix)
3. David Byrne & Brian Eno - Jezebel Spirit
4. Tina Turner - I Can't Stand The Rain (Rayko re-edit)
5. Ray Vaughan - Splish Splash Splosh / Now Its Jazz 6. Malcolm McLaren - Double Dutch
7. Ramadanman - Void 23 (Carl Craig edit)
8. Unit Moebius - Popcorn
9. Nitro Deluxe feat. Missy Elliot - Brutal 4 My People / Ray Vaughan - Hush Hush
10. Loose Joints - Is It All Over My Face (Male Version)
11. Robert Owens - I'll Be Your Friend
12. Jungle Wonz - Bird In A Guilded Cage
13. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Pyar ka diya jalta rahe
14. Deadstock 33's & Stopmakingme - On Rushmore

No comments:

Post a Comment